- Start each day with a plan, include numerical targets as well as the activities you need to complete to move you closer to your goals
- Start small and then work up. Little wins lead to bigger wins, don’t overload your to-do list
- Work out what your most productive times of the day are and block them out for more complex tasks
- Block-Group activities to guarantee success and keep in flow (analytical/systems/creative/research)
- Start outsourcing all activities that require your time at less than your hourly rate
- Create your to-do list the night before, so you start each day knowing what needs to be done
- Manage your time or it will be managed for you
CLICK HERE to book a free 30-Minute Strategy Review Session and find out what you can do to start maximising your productivity and turning your time into profit.